Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Binford

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2007
Boston, MA
Hello.

I was wondering if a Kata R-103 would fit a 15.4" Macbook Pro (or 15" powerbook) well in the laptop compartment. Is it well padded? Would a MBP with a neoprene sleeve be able to fit?

Thanks in advance.

islandman

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2006
Hello.

I was wondering if a Kata R-103 would fit a 15.4" Macbook Pro (or 15" powerbook) well in the laptop compartment. Is it well padded? Would a MBP with a neoprene sleeve be able to fit?

Thanks in advance.

Yes the MacBook Pro (15") fits in it just fine! I love this backpack. I am not sure if it would fit with a neoprene sleeve but the compartment is padded enough IMO.

islandman

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2006
Awesome! You'll love the bag. It's a little bit bigger than I expected, but I am definitely not complaining!

Binford

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 15, 2007
Boston, MA
Awesome! You'll love the bag. It's a little bit bigger than I expected, but I am definitely not complaining!

Wow, this bag is definetly larger than what I expected (and saw in pictures), but it is seriously built like a tank. I don't think I've ever had ANY kind of bag with this kind of build quality...

Do your zippers "break in" after a while? Seems like zipping them for the first time is slightly tedious... (which actually prolly isn't a bad thing).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.