Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sovon Halder

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 3, 2016
India
Being in India, my 2017 MBP 13" w/ TB screen gets dirty fairly easily with dust and debris. I have to clean it every couple of weeks.

Right after few weeks of buying it when I used without a screen guard, I made a few scratches in the process of cleaning the screen (w/ micro-fibre cloth). So I decided to put on a screen protector and without much thoughts I put on ScratchGuard screen protector from Apple Service center. And have been using it since. It does the job except it turned the beautiful screen into a mirror. I've heard quite a few comments from my friends and colleagues that the screen is badly reflective. And they are true. Every day I face the issue myself.

I've been googling for anti reflective screen protector for macbook pro and seems these two - Moshi iVisor and Power Support anti-glare film is what people are talking about. I couldn't find much info on google from recent years except a video on YouTube.

Can anyone please suggest which one is better (less grainy and looks better in terms of sharpness and colors)?

Sovon Halder

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 3, 2016
India
Anyone from India, please suggest if you use any particular film already available in the market.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.