Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
Good day folks,

Just curious, how well do Adobe CS6 applications run under 10.11? Right now I run my editing applications off of my macOS 10.9 Mavericks partition, but I am curious to know from other users if they are able to run these applications, more specifically After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop.

Anyone that can offer their own experience, that'd be great. Right now they run extremely fast for me on my system (8GB RAM, Intel i5, Intel Iris Graphics).

Thanks.

Booch21

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2010
Good day folks,

Just curious, how well do Adobe CS6 applications run under 10.11? Right now I run my editing applications off of my macOS 10.9 Mavericks partition, but I am curious to know from other users if they are able to run these applications, more specifically After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop.

Anyone that can offer their own experience, that'd be great. Right now they run extremely fast for me on my system (8GB RAM, Intel i5, Intel Iris Graphics).

Thanks.
No issues. I'm running Audition, After Effects and Premiere Pro CS6.whatever it is just fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.