Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpaulov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2018
I don't know if it is a bug or some other issue, but after the installation of the Mojave beta 10.14 version, my MacBook Pro can't connect to wap2 enterprise through wi-fi. Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: bmendel10

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I don't know if it is a bug or some other issue, but after the installation of the Mojave beta 10.14 version, my MacBook Pro can't connect to wap2 enterprise through wi-fi. Does anyone have the same problem?
WPA2 enterprise works fine on my 2018 MBP running the latest Mojave beta.

p_darby

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Yes I am experiencing the same thing.
Comes up with an error saying 'Authentication failed on network' whenever I attempt to connect to the corporate wifi.
Worked fine under High Sierra. I have replicated it on multiple machines.

bmendel10

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2018

I am having the same issue as well as a few others in our organization that have upgraded. Has anyone had any success in fixing the issue?

jpaulov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2018
Apple support told me that this error is related with the validation of the network certificate. They said that is necessary to update the digital certificate. I have reported this to my network administrator but, until now, they were unable to fix the problem.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.