Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GRBaset

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2018
The Universe
Hello. I'm having a few problems with macOS, which started a few months after updating to Mojave.

First off, I noticed that my Magic Keyboard and Trackpad suddenly disconnected, and after connecting them via USB, I notice that it says "Bluetooth not available". Sometimes it reconnects in one minute, but others it doesn't.

Then, a few weeks ago, I was opening tabs on my browser, doing nothing particularly intensive and then, all of a sudden, I can't move the cursor and the load icon freezes. I tried waiting 1+ hour and it's not solved, I had to force shutdown and restart, but about one week later, it happened again, and it happened 2 times more since it started.

I've already checked the Fusion Drive (which took quite a long time due to the checking of the snapshots) from Recovery, run Apple Diagnostics and memtest86 (on a bootable USB), but it's all good. I can't find any old enough logs to troubleshoot the problem. The only solution I see is formatting and reinstalling macOS, but I'd rather not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.