Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huddleston

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Northern California
My mouse is driving me crazy! Using CS6, I enter a specific dimension in the Transform window, and when I pull away, the numbers just keep changing. Command-Z (Undo) addresses each of the erroneous dims, so I can't even avail myself of that. This problem, combined with the screen jumping left and right, unasked for, is making my (work) life pretty miserable. I've changed the sensitivity of the mouse in Preferences. I can't figure this out. It's like the mouse is stuck in Annoying...

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
My mouse is driving me crazy! Using CS6, I enter a specific dimension in the Transform window, and when I pull away, the numbers just keep changing. Command-Z (Undo) addresses each of the erroneous dims, so I can't even avail myself of that. This problem, combined with the screen jumping left and right, unasked for, is making my (work) life pretty miserable. I've changed the sensitivity of the mouse in Preferences. I can't figure this out. It's like the mouse is stuck in Annoying...
Maybe you should look for other mouse?

Huddleston

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Northern California
I believe I have discovered my problem. If my left hand is resting near the shift key, the dimensions change as I pull the mouse away from the Transform window. Any slight *touch* will cause this rolling up (and down) problem. Not sure how I gained this keyboard "feature," but training my pesky left hand seems to help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.