Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kToni73

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Germany
Hey, I am looking to move away from all of the cables & adapters on my table. Thinking about getting a first charging station, just not sure which one between these 2. Both are certified & sold by Apple. Price is same too, but if anyone has any experience with either I'd appreciate it!

IMG_0171.jpeg

Cheers

Reactions: UnjustifiedBot

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
I’d go with the belkin if portability is not a criteria

roflc0pter

macrumors 6502
Jul 16, 2010
I recently got the Belkin 3-1 also and my only gripe about it is how freely the stand moves on my desk. Needs rubber feet

Reactions: robotica

kToni73

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Germany
Anyone have any thoughts on this one? Looks like all I have to do is use the Mag Safe charger and it will charge all 3 devices.

Looks great. I'm not sure about the charging speeds, but mophie looks much more stable than the Belkin one I've got. My Watch just spins around on the charger and it can be really annoying 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Quake1028

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
Listened to everyone and went with Belkin. I got it delivered the very next day actually and it is quite neat! Feels awesome to charge 3 Devices on 1 station 😮‍💨

How are you feeling about your choice? I've decided to finally get a dock (so tired of so many cables) and want to most likely get something directly from Apple.

Are you happy with the Belkin, any issues?

kToni73

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Germany
How are you feeling about your choice? I've decided to finally get a dock (so tired of so many cables) and want to most likely get something directly from Apple.

Are you happy with the Belkin, any issues?
I feel you man. Got sick of the Cables and decided to get one. Also didn't want a third party one, but this was certified and sold by Apple so I figured it's decent.
It works great, but the only thing I dislike about it is that my Watch spins on that magnet easily. If I wiggle my table a little bit, chances are it's gonna spin down and if I leave my band on it it will also miss-balance the watch and spin it around.

Other than that, I love it. 8/10

Reactions: Coffee50

MBAir2010

macrumors 604
May 30, 2018
there
I love my Satechi iPhone and AirPods charger because that works and looks elegant!
and compliments the BT house and MacBook Air stand as well!

Reactions: kToni73
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.