Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

disaster.report

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2015
New Jersey
Okay, so I have the first Apple Watch that came out (Apple Watch Series 0, if you will), and ever since I updated to WatchOS3, this thing lags so bad, that it's annoying to use or to reply to messages for example because the animation lag is so bad. Everything is so choppy for me, I've already reset everything, and no luck.

I haven't seen any threads like this, so I'm wondering if I'm alone or if there's a fix?

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
When yo I say you reset did you set up the Watch as new or restore? Unsure if it makes a difference but I'd set up as new. See how that treats you.

FrisbeeK9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2006
Okay, so I have the first Apple Watch that came out (Apple Watch Series 0, if you will), and ever since I updated to WatchOS3, this thing lags so bad, that it's annoying to use or to reply to messages for example because the animation lag is so bad. Everything is so choppy for me, I've already reset everything, and no luck.

I haven't seen any threads like this, so I'm wondering if I'm alone or if there's a fix?
I'd go to Apple on this. You unpaired and repaired as new profile and restarted both watch and iphone. Odd. I hope apple can help you out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.