Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scubasteve03

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Wanting to see if anyone else is having this issue...After updating to the final OS7 update, my series 4 non-cellular is having major issues with the battery. It will be around 99% after charging, and will completely turn off randomly and saying the battery is dead. I’ll plug it back in and it will show a full battery or that it’s completely dead. Sometimes it will stay at 99% for an hour and then do the same thing. I haven’t gotten it wet or done anything to abuse it. It’s showing the battery health is at 100% still. I use it everyday for exercising and it has been a major reason for my weight loss in the last year. I’ve lost 105 pounds since I’ve gotten the watch last year and make sure all my rings are full everyday before going to bed. My local apple store is closed, and I’m sure it’s just out of the warranty. I tried doing a full erase and install of IOS, while setting it up as a new device.
Anyone else having this issue or something similar going on?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.