Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toki37611

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have a massive music collection, and after much consideration, I recently bought a 128GB iPod Touch to store all my music digitally and to replace my now ancient iPod Classic. I also bought a 3rd party software to transfer all the music from my IPod Classic and iPhone onto the iPod Touch. However, after a recent iTunes update, I realized that all of the album artwork on the iPod Touch is messed up (wrong album covers), although everything looks fine in iTunes. You can perhaps imagine my intense frustration since I was really looking forward to owning and using the iPod Touch as my mobile music library. Since I have used up almost the entire 128GB storage on the iPod Touch, I also have to manage the files manually instead of having a copy of the files on my MacBook and syncing the files between the two devices.

Would someone be able to help me resolve this album artwork issue? (There seems to be a fair amount of of discussion online on this very issue, but I haven't found anything that actually works.)

Thanks for your help in advance, and happy holidays!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.