Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayotter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2018
I am Jason. I am searching for an assembly parts list for a mid-2007 iMac A1225. I am not sure how much parts this particular iMac contains.

And also, a assembly manual PDF or a link will be much easier and nicer. Bought a iMac only have a DVD drive and fan for a logic board, I believe from eBay. But need a list so I know I get the correct parts.

Thanks!

Jason

jayotter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2018
& I’m about to sell my fully working SSD equipped mid 2007 imac.
You still sure about that? I'm on the budget, only way is assembling the parts in it. Reason why the post is for.
[doublepost=1514826645][/doublepost]Also, my iMac package is still on the way.

Trebuin

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2008
Central Cali
You still sure about that? I'm on the budget, only way is assembling the parts in it. Reason why the post is for.
[doublepost=1514826645][/doublepost]Also, my iMac package is still on the way.
Yep, I just finished backing everything up, need to wipe the SSD. I haven’t decided on the price yet. I’m also considering sending it to my parents as their first Mac.

jayotter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2018
I am not really sure. But still, I'd like to know what parts I can get.
[doublepost=1514827293][/doublepost]
Yep, I just finished backing everything up, need to wipe the SSD. I haven’t decided on the price yet. I’m also considering sending it to my parents as their first Mac.
I think you can send it to your parents :) I already ordered the iMac, just need to know the listsof parts.
[doublepost=1514827416][/doublepost]I know there is:
  1. a logic board
  2. power supply
  3. speakers
  4. LCD screen
  5. FaceTime camera
  6. Airport card
  7. but feel I missed something....

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Do a search on a search engine for "imac 2007 service manual" The top few results are what you are looking for, there is both a manual for the 20 inch and the 24 inch models.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.