Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lsora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
Hi there!
im new to Mac and I’m trying to make it work on military sites . Can someone please assist with the steps. I start a school on Friday and need help.

Lsora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
I’m trying to access dts, webmail , ako. Someone told me to download parallel subscription which I did but it still doesn’t work on there. I have a Belkin smart card reader . I then went to site that had me download certs but it doesn’t work for the M1

Lsora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
What websites are you trying to access and what problems are you having?
I’m trying to access dts, webmail , ako. Someone told me to download parallel subscription which I did but it still doesn’t work on there. I have a Belkin smart card reader . I then went to site that had me download certs but it doesn’t work for the M1

Lsora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
image.jpg

Mikael H

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2014
Hi there!
im new to Mac and I’m trying to make it work on military sites . Can someone please assist with the steps. I start a school on Friday and need help.
You will need to work with the network administrators - who most likely will not be in a hurry to introduce private equipment into their secured networks.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

vanilla_prison

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2020
Did you follow the guide from militarycac.com? Even though you downloaded the certs, you may still have to go into keychain access and select to trust them. I’ve got an M1 and access those sites just fine. There are a few that require you to be on a NIPR network, but the main ones like DTS, AKO, DOD email, and things like that can be access on any network.

Just follow the guide‘s steps and make sure that all certs are enabled.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.