Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EEzycade

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
He seems to be quite active lately with leaks and rumors. But I seem to remember a few MacRumors articles saying we would not hear as much from him. But we do. I'm just puzzled as to why there was no acknowledgement on behalf of MacRumors that they were wrong. I'm not mad or anything, it's just interesting. Here's the original article

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...re-from-kgi-securities.2117029/#post-26021746

Juicy Box

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2014
I'm just puzzled as to why there was no acknowledgement on behalf of MacRumors that they were wrong.
Mac Rumors focuses on rumors related to technology, especially Apple related rumors and news.

Many things that are posted on MR end up not being true.

Besides, I do not think that MR was wrong on this, if anything the people that was quoted in the article you linked probably has more of the responsibility on the accuracy of the subject, as MR was just reporting what they said.

EEzycade

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 29, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
Mac Rumors focuses on rumors related to technology, especially Apple related rumors and news.

Many things that are posted on MR end up not being true.

Besides, I do not think that MR was wrong on this, if anything the people that was quoted in the article you linked probably has more of the responsibility on the accuracy of the subject, as MR was just reporting what they said.

Gotcha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.