Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firstapple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Hey all,

I have posted here before, and I hope to be posting more in the photography forum. I wanted to share a shot I took with my new 55-200mm AF-S VR lens. I am using a Nikon D40... Also, I would like to know the best way to post my pictures here? Is the way I did it the correct/best way?

This is a shot I took of my girlfriend's parent's golden retriever:

352964181_gg2gU-S.jpg

Flag at my parents marina off Lake St. Clair in Michigan:

358426997_oHc84-M.jpg

My little nephew driving around in his first "car":

350035478_BC9Tu-M.jpg

One of the many Ford Mustangs at the Woodward Dream Cruise:

353782918_tVYzt-M.jpg

Take a look at my account if you are interested in other pictures: Scottington's SmugMug! Be aware not all pictures are from my D40, but may have instead been taken with P&S cameras.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
It is nice, but I think a slightly larger version would be useful to see the true quality of the lens.
That and you said "few shots" so I expected more. ;)

Hello.there

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2007
Couch
Great colours, but you definitely needed to include that magnificent Golden Retriever's nose!

PS Is that flag the one that finished behind China in the medals' table? (**getting coat, running for door**)

firstapple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Jessica, if I could figure out how to post pictures where you can click on them for a larger picture that would be great... Any ideas? Thanks!
(For now I have just posted the link to my account where you can see the pictures in much better detail)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.