Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DK-Webentwicklung

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 27, 2018
Hi,

I finished developing the first version of my first little ios game called Little Gold. Now I wanted to ask you if you might like to test it. Do not worry, the game is totally free, no ads and no in-app purchases.

This first version is about cracking the world high score and finding as many gold nuggets as possible. You would rather play against your friends? No problem! I have integrated a multiplayer mode.

You can then use the found gold nuggets (from single player) in the later version 2 to build up your gold empire. I wish you a lot of fun and I look forward to your feedback. Please do not be too hard with your feedback - it is my first IOS game :)

Thank you and best regards David

Link app-store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-gold/id1355454643

Krayzkat

Suspended
Apr 22, 2011
Lol why don’t you explain what the game actually does?

From the screenshot pictures that aren’t of a log in screen, I’m guessing the game is to pick a random grid square and hope you strike gold there? I assume the multiplayer would be like the game battleships!

Not many people are going to bother downloading a game that offers no proper explanation of what the game or how it works. The game might seem obvious to you, but you know how it works as you coded it.

Reactions: max2

DK-Webentwicklung

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 27, 2018
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback! I was guided by other game descriptions in the App Store. There was no explanation and I thought that this might make an app more exciting. But I will make the description more detailed now. Exactly the game shows a mine wall (you lease one mine) and inside the grid you dig for gold. You have 9 attempts per round and you have to try to break the global highscore. In multiplayer mode, each player plays 3 rounds with 9 attempts. At the end all gold nuggets are added together and the one with the most gold nuggets wins the multiplayer game. If you want, then download the app and then I would like a feedback on the construction and the fun factor.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.