Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dark

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 22, 2005
New Jersey
I just re-did my site. Me and my friend started Kickstart this year and were just getting it going. I do the photography while he does Video, but some photog. as well. My smugmug link is on there too. Tell me what you think.

http://www.freewebs.com/cymx

Dark

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 22, 2005
New Jersey
Oryan said:
There's essentially no content? Suggestions:
1) Kill the music
2) Put each game on a separate page.

Yeah i know i basically threw it together in 10 minutes.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I do not think the design is half bad. However, here are my complaints:
Spell production as it should be. That silly Produktions is the #1 reason I would not use your services regardless. I'm sorry but it is my own thing and that is how I see it. I'd also use another address that doesn't have the word skater or a derivative spelling of such word. It's also silly.

Otherwise, besides the fact any business offering any service would have their own webhost if they were serious, the design again isn't bad and I love the colors.

Also, if you launch a website even here saying it is new and improved it better not have the words "under construction" in it.

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
You should look into putting your photos in the website itself. Each additional link someone has to follow is another lost viewer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.