Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 20, 2002
Hey everybody, I've been scarce around here lately, as I've been working on getting my new photography forum off the ground.

The Crazies Forum

I didn't pick the name, a friend of mine did several months back. It started out as a group of us meeting locally, and then I decided to create the forum. AndyBloxham from around here is a member.

It's for everybody - come check it out if you get the chance.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I'll sign up, though I think it's cheesy to say that the people there are "The best photographers of all time, without a doubt."

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 20, 2002
I'll sign up, though I think it's cheesy to say that the people there are "The best photographers of all time, without a doubt."

Yeah, it's kind of tongue in cheek.....

It'll be great to have you though!

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 20, 2002
If I join, you're going to have to change that line.

Whatever man. I've seen your stuff.

You are totally welcome to post under that header.

I am trying to think of something else. When the forum went live, it was after 5 hours of trying to get the software configured, and I was staring blankly at a screen...completely drained, and annoyed.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
hahaha and the ass kissing begins. Abstract you're my hero too, don't worry.

What about leaving it blank? "The Crazies" is silly enough.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 20, 2002
hahaha and the ass kissing begins. Abstract you're my hero too, don't worry.

What about leaving it blank? "The Crazies" is silly enough.

What's with the attitude? :confused: Like I said, I didn't pick the Crazies name, and it's six months too late to change it. There needs to be something there, for the google index.

It's a forum for photographers, and Abstract is a photographer - no ass kissing required.

Did you have something positive to add?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.