Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donjulio21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2022
I’ve been rocking the 14pm naked and it has been great. Only issue is the camera bump so i went to apple store and purchased an apple magsafe wallet. I feel it’s the best accessory if you rock your iphone naked as it somewhat protects the back and camera module. Is anyone else use this combo?

Ps: yes i have applecare+ and i always get it replaced just before i want to sell my iphone so i can sell my phone as new.

Motionblurrr

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2008
As long as you’re not sliding your iPhone across tables like a hockey puck, you shouldn’t have any damage

Obviously don’t lay it on asphalt, cement, concrete, etc or you’ll get pitted marks and scratches

The stainless steel rim on the camera would be very resistant on everyday use by laying it on its back. That’s the only part that touches the surface if you look closely at what makes contact on the back.

Donjulio21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2022
As long as you’re not sliding your iPhone across tables like a hockey puck, you shouldn’t have any damage

Obviously don’t lay it on asphalt, cement, concrete, etc or you’ll get pitted marks and scratches

The stainless steel rim on the camera would be very resistant on everyday use by laying it on its back. That’s the only part that touches the surface if you look closely at what makes contact on the back.
Yeah. Only thing worrying me is the camera lens. But again i have apple care

Hansana

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2014

On the 14 Pro the lens extends past the stainless steel rims. Direct contact with the lens if you keep it on its back caseless.

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
I used this combo with the 12pro but the 14pro is too heavy for me to have anything attached all the time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.