Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vendoz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys! I want to buy the 2017 rMB, but i need to know how it runs some games! It seems perfect to me, but i like to play (when i have time...) with my machine, when i am away!

Can someone try League of Legends and Diablo 3? I play Blizzard games in general, and some other like FF XIV and LoL, but i know this rMB is not enogh for WoW or FF XIV, but at least game like HS, Diablo or LoL are supposed to run!

Thanks in advance ^___^

PS: sorry for bad english :p

Qu1ckset

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Hello guys! I want to buy the 2017 rMB, but i need to know how it runs some games! It seems perfect to me, but i like to play (when i have time...) with my machine, when i am away!

Can someone try League of Legends and Diablo 3? I play Blizzard games in general, and some other like FF XIV and LoL, but i know this rMB is not enogh for WoW or FF XIV, but at least game like HS, Diablo or LoL are supposed to run!

Thanks in advance ^___^

PS: sorry for bad english :p

All the blizzard games run decent on the 2017 rMB with the resolution turned down and graphics on low-med , just make sure you're using the metal API for those games.

I haven't tried other like FF XIV and LoL but LoL should run with ease, I'm installing bootcamp this weekend on my mac to try some others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.