Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
ok, I've searched through the forums and Google and I can't really find some good apps for specific purposes. Can someone tell me where I can find a decent photo stitching app for iOS like PTGui or Photoshop's Photomerge? I just purchased a bunch of apps to try them and none of them are doing it for me. I need to stitch multiple images imported from camera. The second app I'm looking for is a decent HDR app like Hugin or PTGui so I can merge multiple exposures from a camera on iOS. Someone could make a good amount of money making these apps for iOS. Also, does anyone know if DxO would consider making a pure iOS app to do what their OSX apps do?

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
Photoshop mix can handle full PSD files but it can only merge photos/overlays/layers. What it doesn't do is stitching panos together. I really wish it did do that but they had to stop somewhere right? I'm currently remoting into my computer right now to do the stitches but would prefer to stitch locally on an iPad. The algorithm for auto stitching and filling void areas is available on OSX but nobody seems to have a decent one for iOS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.