Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StuddedLeather

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
Brooklyn, NYC
After just a few months of the opening of the first Brooklyn Apple store - they've already inked a new location (which I'm excited and grateful for. It's literally 20 mins from my apartment by subway!) I know some cities/states doesn't have an Apple store at all and NYC has a bunch but for Brooklyn this will be way more accessible! I don't have to trek to Williamsburg! Just wanted to share for those in the city and maybe Macrumors staff can update the store opening page. Add another one for New York City.

Apple inks 10-year lease for new store at Two Trees’ 300 Ashland

BAM.jpg

UPDATED, 8:49 p.m., Nov. 2: Apple locked in a deal for its next Brooklyn store location – at the base of Two Trees Management’s new 32-story mixed-use tower 300 Ashland in Fort Greene.

The tech giant inked a 10-year lease for about 12,000 square feet at the 500,000-square-foot property at 300 Ashland Place, formerly known as BAM South, sources told The Real Deal.

The deal had been in the works for some time: Negotiations began almost three years ago when Apple first checked out the site. Since then, Apple signed a lease for its first Brooklyn store – at 247 Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg – which finally opened in July.

http://therealdeal.com/2016/11/02/apple-inks-10-year-lease-for-new-store-at-two-trees-bam-south/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.