Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NWPhotoExplorer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2019
I just got my new iPhone 11 Pro last night. I set it up and was told to let everything sync over night and everything would show up. Well, this morning, I still didn't have anything so I talked to Apple and they had me do a Reset and Set up the phone as new. I signed into iCloud and some of the data is slowly syncing down to my phone. I can see my Health activity rings, but half of the Awards I have earned are missing. I still have my old phone so I know what I should have. I've reset both my Apple Watch Series 4 and iPhone 11 Pro. Still nothing.

Has anyone else noticed this?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I just got my new iPhone 11 Pro last night. I set it up and was told to let everything sync over night and everything would show up. Well, this morning, I still didn't have anything so I talked to Apple and they had me do a Reset and Set up the phone as new. I signed into iCloud and some of the data is slowly syncing down to my phone. I can see my Health activity rings, but half of the Awards I have earned are missing. I still have my old phone so I know what I should have. I've reset both my Apple Watch Series 4 and iPhone 11 Pro. Still nothing.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Yep same problem. I did a full encrypted backup of my old phone with awards to iTunes and restored my new phone with that. Worked a treat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.