Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrWillowstreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2020
austria
Hi there!

My name is Andy and I'm the developer of Better Battery 2, an app for monitoring battery stats of your MacBook's battery and recording all these data as well as the battery- and usage time of your notebook. Better Battery 2 is an essential App for all MacBook users, it's living in the menubar and all the collected data is stored exclusively on you MacBook!

BB2_pro.jpg
bb2_standard.jpg

The Standard Edition is free and provides basic infos about the battery of your MacBook. The Pro Edition (available as InApp purchase) offers a lot of more features, informations and charts. You can test the Pro Edition 30 days for free.

Mac App Store Link: Better Battery 2

Please try my App and I really hope you like it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MrWillowstreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2020
austria
An Update for Better Battery 2 is available now. Version 2.0.2 adds the (optional) feature for a daily minimum battery time recommendation.

pro_en.png

Last edited:

MrWillowstreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2020
austria
An update for Batter Battery 2 is available in the Mac App Store.
Version 2.1 brings new panels for system informations of your Mac and battery lifetime statistics.

SysInfos_en.jpg

MrWillowstreet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2020
austria
The latest version crashes on the M1 MBA. When you open it, you get a quick glimpse of the main screen and then it disappears and can't be opened again. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not solve the problem.

@MrWillowstreet
Hi Robert,

ok, thanks for the info. Iˋm not aware of any issues on M1 MacBook. You can contact me under support@agross.at. I am sure we will find a solution for the problems.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Hi Robert,

ok, thanks for the info. Iˋm not aware of any issues on M1 MacBook. You can contact me under support@agross.at. I am sure we will find a solution for the problems.
Thanks for the response. I redeemed one of the promo codes today. I post in that thread as to which code I redeemed but, I couldn't find my spot for some reason.

I will contact you via email shortly.

henryseiden

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2009
Regarding Better Battery 2 pro edition(BB2), I have a question for @MrWillowstreet...
Where is the data gathered from MacOS stored for access logs in BB2 Pro? I did a clean install of MacOS 12.3 and found all the records previously accumulated in BB2 gone. Can you help with a place to recover it? Other than this glitch, I find BB2 very useful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.