Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

javabear90

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
Houston, TX
Well... after several days work, I finally finished my new photography website. I just wanted to know what you guys think of it.

http://web.mac.com/tagerton

I have recently been working on a photo project for the Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards of "Sacred Places". This is why there are so many photos of altars, churches and the like.

enjoy,
-Ted

macdaddy121

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2003
Georgia
Nice website you have there. Keep up the good work. There is a grammatical error in the "about the artist" section. Just thought you might want to fix it. But, you can tell you have put a lot of time into your work and I'm impressed.

javabear90

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
Houston, TX
macdaddy121 said:
There is a grammatical error in the "about the artist" section. Just thought you might want to fix it.

hmm.. I can't seem to find it.
Could you possibly tell me where it is?
(I am not the best writer as you might be able to tell)
Thanks,
-Ted

macdaddy121

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2003
Georgia
javabear90 said:
hmm.. I can't seem to find it.
Could you possibly tell me where it is?
(I am not the best writer as you might be able to tell)
Thanks,
-Ted

Sorry, it was under the "Current Projects" section. Here it is:

With this project, I hope (insert "to" here) win the portfolio contest in the Scholastic Art and Writing award for 2007.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
i really like the gallery page. is that an iweb theme or did you make it yourself? :confused: :confused: (way to lazy to check)

javabear90

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
Houston, TX
The grammar error is fixed.

puckhead193 said:
i really like the gallery page. is that an iweb theme or did you make it yourself? :confused: :confused: (way to lazy to check)

Well... the main gallery page I made my self in iWeb. I just dragged and dropped. The border on the images is also from iWeb. All of the photo pages (except Big Bend) I made in Aperture.

Thanks for telling me about the error in the photo pages.. I will fix it soon. (I have a 1920 x 1200)

Thanks for the comments,
-Ted

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.