Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grimace

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 17, 2003
with Hamburglar.
ICASSS.jpg

Adorama link

Just released (3/08/10) Canon's New Studio Solution is powerful software that combines the functions of many of the separate software applications typically used in a professional photo studio. Moreover, it integrates all of your Canon hardware, image files, customer and business data, and studio management tools into a single, easy-to-use workflow application. Canon Studio Solution dramatically streamlines your business and maximizes your income, helping you make the most of the time and expense you invest in your studio.

...more text - follow the linky above.

Grimace

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 17, 2003
with Hamburglar.
Yeah, this better be some serious software. I can't even imagine what it would have to do (functionality and performance-wise) to challenge Aperture 3 @ $199 and Lightroom 3 @ $299.

$1499 is a serious investment, and from a company that hasn't exactly proven itself with software suites in the past.

blockburner28

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2009
New Orleans
Yeah, this better be some serious software. I can't even imagine what it would have to do (functionality and performance-wise) to challenge Aperture 3 @ $199 and Lightroom 3 @ $299.

$1499 is a serious investment, and from a company that hasn't exactly proven itself with software suites in the past.

I agree lol at first I thought it was just a free upgrade to one of the programs I never installed on my computer :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.