Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mfrank29

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2017
What is the deal with the redesign of iCloud tabs in IOS 18? You used t be able to see a vertical list. Now, they are large rectangular tiles and you can only see 3 at a time. I use a lot of tabs so scrolling across all of them is really inconvenient.

Has anyone found a way to change back to list view?

netjack

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2008
The new Safari iCloud view feels cluttered and hard to navigate—it’s definitely not an improvement.

papbot

macrumors 68020
May 19, 2015
What is the deal with the redesign of iCloud tabs in IOS 18? You used t be able to see a vertical list. Now, they are large rectangular tiles and you can only see 3 at a time. I use a lot of tabs so scrolling across all of them is really inconvenient.

Has anyone found a way to change back to list view?
The rest os us don‘t see iCloud tabs at all so I wouldn’t go changing any settings or you may lose them altogether.

mfrank29

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 2, 2017
The rest os us don‘t see iCloud tabs at all so I wouldn’t go changing any settings or you may lose them altogether.
lol I’ve been there too. There just isn’t a setting to change the layout. Nothing I can even try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.