Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

altmac

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Hi guys,
Does anyone have any idea in which Apple store I could get Nik software collection for Aperture?
I would like to purchase it in the store and not online (shipping problem etc.)...:confused:
any Boston area Apple store carries it?
Anywhere else?
Thank you for any info you have....:)

Mr.Noisy

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
UK™
Hi guys,
Does anyone have any idea in which Apple store I could get Nik software collection for Aperture?
I would like to purchase it in the store and not online (shipping problem etc.)...:confused:
any Boston area Apple store carries it?
Anywhere else?
Thank you for any info you have....:)

I looked everywhere here in the UK for Nik software for CS3, couldn't find it in any store, so as i was told, you order direct from them, may be the only way, but defo worth getting ;)

Nik Software

steeveage

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2004
Redwood City, CA
I looked everywhere here in the UK for Nik software for CS3, couldn't find it in any store, so as i was told, you order direct from them, may be the only way, but defo worth getting ;)

Nik Software

My memory's a bit fuzzy from when I ordered it, but I believe you can also just download it after purchase, though I guess with such an expensive set of software you'd like to have an official hard copy as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.