Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enviromin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2016
brussels
To my iphone 6 I have got as a present a Nillkin Magic case QI charger reciever, lether design for my iphone. I have purchased 3 wireless chargers- to my work, home and to my bag one Stone wireless mobile charger too. It was more then 200 Euro investment and I was happy.
But after 3 weeks of use the Nillkin does not charge anymore, the iphone write me message that the cable is not supported or certified, as before, but before it was working, not now. Please advice what to do.Thanks

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Why not contact Nillkin? Or the place from which you bought it?

From their website:

Warranty

We spend most time to think about how to make transactions more and more smoothly. It is believed that people are basically good.
In order to save the time and cost involved in replacing wrong or broken items, we announce an excellent new offer:
Now our customers only need to take a photo on:
  1. Envelope from Nillkin-case.com
  2. Broken or wrong item
to show the evidence and we will immediately refund or ship correct replacement.

We do best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in the perfect condition

60 Days Money Back Warranty
  • If the pacakge fails to arrive, and notified in 60 days after sales, can be refunded.
  • 100% delivery can be ensured. If the courtier fails to locate you to deliver, and the package is returned, buyers have to pay both shipping and return cost. These will be deducted from the refund.
60 Days Replacement Warranty
  • Products with functional problems, if notified within 60 days after sales, can be returned and replaced.
  • Customer will need to send the products back to us, when we receive the products, we will replace it with new ones and ship them back to you.

enviromin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2016
brussels
Why not contact Nillkin? Or the place from which you bought it?

From their website:

Warranty

We spend most time to think about how to make transactions more and more smoothly. It is believed that people are basically good.
In order to save the time and cost involved in replacing wrong or broken items, we announce an excellent new offer:
Now our customers only need to take a photo on:
  1. Envelope from Nillkin-case.com
  2. Broken or wrong item
to show the evidence and we will immediately refund or ship correct replacement.

We do best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in the perfect condition

60 Days Money Back Warranty
  • If the pacakge fails to arrive, and notified in 60 days after sales, can be refunded.
  • 100% delivery can be ensured. If the courtier fails to locate you to deliver, and the package is returned, buyers have to pay both shipping and return cost. These will be deducted from the refund.
60 Days Replacement Warranty
  • Products with functional problems, if notified within 60 days after sales, can be returned and replaced.
  • Customer will need to send the products back to us, when we receive the products, we will replace it with new ones and ship them back to you.
Hi, thankx for help, but it was a present, I have no box to it (to make a photo) and in the EU we have to pay tax and duty on goods from China, so I am looking for a quick, cheap solution- if tehere is maybe a software problem. Or? I asked at the same time
also Nillkin for advice, no replay yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.