Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Why not just pay and enjoy all available music again? I can’t be free forever, artists have a life too.

valkov9191

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Why not just pay and enjoy all available music again? I can’t be free forever, artists have a life too.
I paid ?I don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of a promotion like this, in this case a free month.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
I paid I don't see anything wrong with taking advantage of a promotion like this, in this case a free month.

I don’t see anything wrong either, except when you’re not eligible anymore. Since this is probably a limitation on the server side, it’s likely very hard to get around.

Enjoy!

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Hi all.
There's an Apple Music promotion in my country, and of course I took advantage of it some time ago. Now I'm trying again because iStyle Bulgaria has extended the promotion, my phone displays this. I did everything to fix this on the internet, it didn't help at all. Nowhere does it say what is the limit of these trump cards, is there one? and if so what is it?

Call Apple. We can't help... and if you've used up the max number of freebies, it's doubtful they will help either. Apple Music is a paid service... that means that you have to pay to use the service. Not rocket science.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.