Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xcassx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am on iOS 9.3.3.
Today I restored my iPad Air with Cydia Eraser to make a fresh Jailbreak. After using Eraser I used the PG Client to Jailbreak my iPad. Now I don't have the Cydia Icon on my Homescreen. I tried to open Cydia via my Repo "Open in Cydia" and it worked. After that I installed Eraser, but after the installation the App wasn't on my Homescreen, too. I tried to install a tweak, to show if this is working, but no tweak want run.

What should I do? I want to use Eraser again to Restore my phone but how can I open the Application when it isn't on my Homescreen?

Please help me guys!

Sorry for my bad English!
Greetings
[doublepost=1472744669][/doublepost]Is someone there who can help me?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Hello Guys,

I am on iOS 9.3.3.
Today I restored my iPad Air with Cydia Eraser to make a fresh Jailbreak. After using Eraser I used the PG Client to Jailbreak my iPad. Now I don't have the Cydia Icon on my Homescreen. I tried to open Cydia via my Repo "Open in Cydia" and it worked. After that I installed Eraser, but after the installation the App wasn't on my Homescreen, too. I tried to install a tweak, to show if this is working, but no tweak want run.

What should I do? I want to use Eraser again to Restore my phone but how can I open the Application when it isn't on my Homescreen?

Please help me guys!

Sorry for my bad English!
Greetings
[doublepost=1472744669][/doublepost]Is someone there who can help me?

Open cydia, install openssh. Ssh into your phone using putty (on Windows) or terminal on Mac. Default password is "alpine"

Run the command uicache

Uninstall openssh if you aren't going to use it. Or if you're going to keep it, change the mobile and root password

Cydia should automatically run uicache after every install, but maybe running it manually might work

Reactions: Applejuiced

Kantry123

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2016
Do not run erase all content and settings
At any cost try to rejailbreak using Pangu English version

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.