Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TommyBG86

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
Since iOS 12 I have problems to sync my saved notes from iPhone 6s & Xs to Mac or other devices.
The wheel is always spinning and never stops. I have try to disable iCloud and reenable but it works für maybe 5 minutes and than it hangs again.
I also check the settings for notes to see that is not set to save them local but everything is set correctly.
So at least I install iOS fresh but this also doesn't help.

It seems something is wrong in the cloud or with my iPhones but I don't now what to do.
Hope someone can give me some tips how to solve that problem.

Thanks

Mswanick

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2019
Since iOS 12 I have problems to sync my saved notes from iPhone 6s & Xs to Mac or other devices.
The wheel is always spinning and never stops. I have try to disable iCloud and reenable but it works für maybe 5 minutes and than it hangs again.
I also check the settings for notes to see that is not set to save them local but everything is set correctly.
So at least I install iOS fresh but this also doesn't help.

It seems something is wrong in the cloud or with my iPhones but I don't now what to do.
Hope someone can give me some tips how to solve that problem.

Thanks

I have the same issue as do loads of other folks. See discussion on Apple Communities. All of us have called and written to Apple for months/years but Apple is unresponsive to the issue/fix and continues to ignore us all. There is a suggested solution in the Apple communities but not from Apple. The lack of attention and service for this issue by Apple is appalling.

TommyBG86

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2019
Germany
I have the same issue as do loads of other folks. See discussion on Apple Communities. All of us have called and written to Apple for months/years but Apple is unresponsive to the issue/fix and continues to ignore us all. There is a suggested solution in the Apple communities but not from Apple. The lack of attention and service for this issue by Apple is appalling.

I have solve this for me but I had to delete anything.

On Mac: Go to settings - iCloud - manage - select notes and click on the right ,,delete documents and data''

this should help and syncing working fine after that but you have to save before all your notes

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.