Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
For some reason I'm not getting any notifications on my mac when using iPhone Mirroring. I see that I get notifications on my iPhone but not through the iPhone Mirroring.app. Is any one else experiencing the same?

Reactions: drexlspivey

bertie343

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2011
My issue is similar but even without iPhone Mirroring, I am not seeing any notifications from my iPhone on my Mac. This only happened after updating to DB4 of 15.1

iStorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2012
Do you have the feature turned on? On the Mac, go to System Settings > Notifications > Allow notifications from iPhone.

mfram

Contributor
Jan 23, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
The notifications from the phone don't seem to be consistent for me. They weren't working for me at first. Then I clicked in the upper right hand corner of my Mac and saw the notifications. After, I started seeing the notifications from the phone as they came in.

Moolan

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2024
I have the exact same problem. I managed to get mirroring working on my Mac but none of the notifications are coming through. I have tried having both mirroring on and off, nothing!

Reactions: drexlspivey

drexlspivey

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2024
I have the same issue. It works after I restart my Macbook for a bit and stops working again. I turned on allow notifications while mirroring on my mac and iphone as well

Moolan

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2024
I have the same issue. It works after I restart my Macbook for a bit and stops working again. I turned on allow notifications while mirroring on my mac and iphone as well
I tried restarting but still nothing. I read on reddit that this might be locked based on locale. I am based in Australia, could be why?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.