Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

La-Apps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2023
Hi everyone and happy new year,

although I started developing for iOS about 2 years ago, I would still consider myself a newbie in the iOS ecosystem and would therefore be very grateful for feedback. I would like to present you my first iOS app and would appreciate your opinion. Most importantly, I wonder if I could improve the user experience to fit more into the iOS look and feel. Not being a daily iPhone user, it's very hard for me to say, although the reviews on the App Store seem relatively good, actually.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/numbers-game-2-number-match/id1556116590

The goal of the game is to cross out all numbers on the board by eliminating pairs. Two numbers can be crossed out, if the numbers are the same, or add up to ten. The two digits have to be side by side or on top of each other and they can have crossed-out numbers between them. There is a tutorial that shows some possible combinations.
If you cannot or do not want to cross out more numbers, you then press the "+". All the numbers remaining on the board are then copied after the existing numbers and the game continues. There are three different modes (Level, Quick and Mode builder). Furthermore there are additional features that make it a bit more interesting (shuffling, changing colors, single elimination, undo, ...).

Here is a preview of the game but note that this is the Android version which currently has a few more features (like the column preview and some additional color settings) that are on the ToDo list for future releases:

I would be very happy if someone tries the app and gives me some feedback.

Many thanks and best regards

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.