Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appleguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2002
Auckland, NZ
What is your current status? I ordered mine a few hours after the store opened.
The current status for mine is "Your order is being processed, MacBook Pro, available to ship null. And typically for my other pre orders it has an Arrives date but this is blank at the moment. At the time I ordered it did state the eta was 27/10.

I have seen a few other reports for other new Apple Products and typical this means they have shipped it just no tracking information is that correct?

Quasselstripper

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2016
Southern Germany
What is your current status? I ordered mine a few hours after the store opened.
The current status for mine is "Your order is being processed, MacBook Pro, available to ship null. And typically for my other pre orders it has an Arrives date but this is blank at the moment. At the time I ordered it did state the eta was 27/10.

I have seen a few other reports for other new Apple Products and typical this means they have shipped it just no tracking information is that correct?
Very similar here. Ordered it straight after the store re-opened and had quite some issues because the store was totally overcrowded (very slow loading times). I was able to place my order quickly however, and got Nov3-Nov8 with a very custom configuration. I assume only the Bassline models are available on day one, the others are gonna be shipped directly from China which takes an additional 5-7 days with DHL or UPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.