Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

termina3

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2007
TX
www.NickensPhotography.com

I have to say, I love SmugMug… best. service. ever. if anyone is interested in a site from them, PM me.

Edit: I don't mean to imply that I'm giving them out for free… I just don't want to post an unsolicited referral code. Too spammy for me.

eddx

macrumors regular
May 12, 2005
Manchester, UK
nice work people.

My site is www.edwud.com

I cover a wide range of styles of photography, I try to take everything I can from interiors, still life, city scapes, portraits, landscapes, architecture, long exposures and more.

My site has a new photograph online everyday and I write up the how, why, where and when giving my readers tips and tricks I learn when out in the field.

Enjoy.

FrankieTDouglas

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2005
I have various photo bodies of work online, in addition to a vast amount of the prose I've written over the past few years, plus a lot of video I work with.

Last edited:

atari1356

macrumors 68000
Feb 27, 2004
Here's mine... a gallery of my photography work along with some "musings" on photography related topics:

http://www.pixpeep.com/

(the musings part is kind of thin right now... I need to write more :) )

termina3

macrumors 65816
Jul 16, 2007
TX
I know for sure I need a better camera. Thanks to all that have shared.

It's cliché, but it's not the camera (to a large degree). What I've found makes the difference is going out and trying to emulate other photographers' work. Because really we're just an assembly of other people's ideas and styles.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
It's not all about the equipment. You could have a 50k photo system and still take horrible photos if you don't know what you're doing. It's more about the person behind the camera.

CaveManNOhio

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2008
Columbus Ohio area
I've always liked to mess around with photography since I was a kid. I like taking more pictures of wild life and nature more than any thing. I also like 35 MM manual better than digital at times.

ArtandStructure

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2008
Klamath Falls, Oregon
My work can be found at:

Art and Structure design studio

I will be doing a show at Gallerie Karon in Ashland, Oregon this coming September with a meet and greet friday September 5th, 5pm-8pm. The photos will be on display the remainder of the month. Obviously real prints far surpass what one can see on the web, so feel free to drop by if you are in the area and have a look!

Take care,

Jesse Widener
www.artandstructure.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.