Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HudsonsHalfHour

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2009
Has anyone managed to find a place that has stock of the ZS3? I hear they haven't been avaialble since April and initial units had a problem with a wonky dial.

What I don't understand is how Amazon (via OneCall) has the black one in stock, you think they are trying to shift the first batch that had the dial issues?

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
I sure haven't found a place. Good to hear about the possible bad dial. Might have to just sit and wait and see if they ever get in stock again. Amazon did have a silver one but wasn't the color I wanted. The blue one says 1-2 months delay!

HudsonsHalfHour

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2009
I sure haven't found a place. Good to hear about the possible bad dial. Might have to just sit and wait and see if they ever get in stock again. Amazon did have a silver one but wasn't the color I wanted. The blue one says 1-2 months delay!

Panasonic site still has back ordered till July, others sites say 'national shortage', late July delivery. Amazon now has the silver one in stock, at a higher price than the other colors, but thru a vendor so not so keen

if you search thru bing u could pre-order one and get up to 5% cash-back :)

HudsonsHalfHour

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2009
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.