Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jf.armando

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Czech Republic
I've been diving into amazon once a month at least, to search for a sleeve case for my 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. It seems every time I go to the 1, 2, or 3 star reviews, people always complain that the sleeves are not perfectly suitable for the model required (usually because they are a bit too big, or with a sleeve like the Snugg, a bit too small). I've been checking brands as Mosiso, Inateck, Tomtoc.

Does anyone have a suggestion on this issue? I've always bought Incase, but they seem way too expensive.

psik

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2007
I've been diving into amazon once a month at least, to search for a sleeve case for my 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. It seems every time I go to the 1, 2, or 3 star reviews, people always complain that the sleeves are not perfectly suitable for the model required (usually because they are a bit too big, or with a sleeve like the Snugg, a bit too small). I've been checking brands as Mosiso, Inateck, Tomtoc.

Does anyone have a suggestion on this issue? I've always bought Incase, but they seem way too expensive.

I have incase for my 2014 13" mbp..expensive yes but maybe the only one tht worked right honestly..

jmoore5196

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2009
Russellville AR
I bought a navy slim sleeve from Harber London. The quality is terrific and the fit is perfect. It's not your typical $39 sleeve, but you get what you pay for. Can't blame InCase for trying to use last year's patterns on this year's MacBooks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.