Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sundar Polos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2020
Someone, please help to setup Perfex CRM iOS app???

1595507777163.png

Guiyon

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Judging from the filenames, it looks like you're working with an Xcode project and Swift/ObjC source code. You're going to need a macOS system in order to compile & sign the app- It's not going to work in Windows.

Reactions: Sundar Polos

Sundar Polos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2020
Judging from the filenames, it looks like you're working with an Xcode project and Swift/ObjC source code. You're going to need a macOS system in order to compile & sign the app- It's not going to work in Windows.
Yes i have Macbook pro and installed xcode too. but i dont know how to compile the app with existing CRM iOS source code and setup. if you could access thru Anydesk or something that will be more helpful for me. Please advise

alien3dx

macrumors 68020
Feb 12, 2017
I'm sure you bought somewhere in code canyon and thinking it was easy to install.

If you planning to introduce to your worker

1. Please buy the apple enterprise license.
2. Open the Xcode and open the third folder.
3. Assing the apple enterprise license to the project.
4. Archive it and distribute it to your staff ad hoc.

Reactions: Sundar Polos

Sundar Polos

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2020
I'm sure you bought somewhere in code canyon and thinking it was easy to install.

If you planning to introduce to your worker

1. Please buy the apple enterprise license.
2. Open the Xcode and open the third folder.
3. Assing the apple enterprise license to the project.
4. Archive it and distribute it to your staff ad hoc.
No, I got this source code from babiato.org forum. Android app is already compiled and running good but i have no idea to how to set up in Xcode

alien3dx

macrumors 68020
Feb 12, 2017
No, I got this source code from babiato.org forum. Android app is already compiled and running good but i have no idea to how to set up in Xcode
I said this because i see in code canyon

If you bought it legally should have service support to install and configure but if take from the forum... Kinda bad also if free.

Guiyon

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Yes i have Macbook pro and installed xcode too. but i dont know how to compile the app with existing CRM iOS source code and setup. if you could access thru Anydesk or something that will be more helpful for me. Please advise
I am not doing this for you. Apple, and others, have a great deal of free guides and documentation for getting started with Xcode. If you would like, I can point you to some relevant links to get the ball going.

Reactions: alien3dx

alien3dx

macrumors 68020
Feb 12, 2017
I am not doing this for you. Apple, and others, have a great deal of free guides and documentation for getting started with Xcode. If you would like, I can point you to some relevant links to get the ball going.
for me, I will charge a pretty high 200 to 500 man day only in at my office. I wouldn't do it for free. Some people thinking this type of job is easy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.