Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seenew

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 1, 2005
Brooklyn
Hi, I've recently been shooting with a Phase One P 20+ back in my studio lighting course. I was wondering if there was a plug-in for Aperture that would let me import those RAW files for storage with the rest of my photos.. I found a plug-in to let me edit them in Camera Raw, but no luck for Aperture yet.

Any help is appreciated!

Edge100

macrumors 68000
May 14, 2002
Where am I???
Hi, I've recently been shooting with a Phase One P 20+ back in my studio lighting course. I was wondering if there was a plug-in for Aperture that would let me import those RAW files for storage with the rest of my photos.. I found a plug-in to let me edit them in Camera Raw, but no luck for Aperture yet.

Any help is appreciated!

Not ideal, but could you convert them to DNG in Camera RAW and then work with the DNG files?

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
...convert them to DNG in Camera RAW[/URL] and then work with the DNG files?

The problem with DNG is that it is really not a standard format. The DNG for each camera is different. Wat you could do is convert then to 16-bit per channel TIFF. You loose very little going from raw to 16-bit per channel tiff. 16 bit per channel PSD files would work as well as TIFF.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.