Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

petalutha

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
Hi,

I have just purchased my very first mac (an imac) and love it. However, the photo processing site I used does not allow mac users to upload in batches. I do not have the time to single select over 100 images.

Can anyone give me some options for online photo processing that supports easy mac upload? I tried uploading to Kodak once from iphoto, but it was so slow I gave up.

I am also quickly outgrowing iphoto ... already the number of events is overwhelming, and I find I am frustrated not being able to create sub-events within an event. Is there another photo program that might serve me better? There are many things I love about iphoto, but I am getting that 'out of control' feeling as photos increase.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

basesloaded190

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
Wisconsin
i can tell you adobe lightroom is great. im thinking about buying this, a lot of people love aperture as well. both are great and very similar products

jlcharles

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2006
Wenonah, NJ
Try MPIX. They have a great software program called ROES that lets you do batch jobs easily and you can make your order before you upload everything. I use it for my business all the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.