Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Eltima Software has recently released new version of their batch image editor - PhotoBulk. This new version of photo editor for Mac carries lots of new features with it adding up to the great stack of possibilities previous version offered. PhotoBulk easily handles large amounts of images at the same time: resize and optimize photos, apply watermarks, convert photos to other formats and rename multiple photos at a time with your custom names. PhotoBulk allows to complete any image editing job in a couple of easy clicks while tackling hundreds of files. This app is simply indispensable when you need to process and upload a large number of images on the Internet.

So what about new release? Version 2.0 offers lots of improvements throughout the app and makes the image editing a breeze, while saving you a lot of time. Read on to see what we have been working on.

4-pb-new-multiwatermark.png

New in PhotoBulk 2.0:

- Elevated Visual Experience: the smooth and neat dark interface aims at concentration and efficiency;
- Multi-watermarking: apply not just one, but several different watermarks at once. This offers more profound protection;
- Real-time Editing: preview results before saving edited images, resize, rotate, and reposition watermark right in the picture to find the most proper position;
- Custom Metadata: select which metadata from originals should be included in the edited images.

Go to the official website: https://photobulkeditor.com/

If you are already acquainted with the previous version of PhotoBulk you'll definitely find a lot of appealing enhancements, and if you are just going to get introduced to it for the first time, we sure hope you'll find the app very intuitive, friendly, and productive.

As always, any feedback from our users is appreciated!

Reactions: Michaelgtrusa

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
Eltima Software has recently released new version of their batch image editor - PhotoBulk. This new version of photo editor for Mac carries lots of new features with it adding up to the great stack of possibilities previous version offered. PhotoBulk easily handles large amounts of images at the same time: resize and optimize photos, apply watermarks, convert photos to other formats and rename multiple photos at a time with your custom names. PhotoBulk allows to complete any image editing job in a couple of easy clicks while tackling hundreds of files. This app is simply indispensable when you need to process and upload a large number of images on the Internet.

So what about new release? Version 2.0 offers lots of improvements throughout the app and makes the image editing a breeze, while saving you a lot of time. Read on to see what we have been working on.

View attachment 723683

New in PhotoBulk 2.0:

- Elevated Visual Experience: the smooth and neat dark interface aims at concentration and efficiency;
- Multi-watermarking: apply not just one, but several different watermarks at once. This offers more profound protection;
- Real-time Editing: preview results before saving edited images, resize, rotate, and reposition watermark right in the picture to find the most proper position;
- Custom Metadata: select which metadata from originals should be included in the edited images.

Go to the official website: https://photobulkeditor.com/

If you are already acquainted with the previous version of PhotoBulk you'll definitely find a lot of appealing enhancements, and if you are just going to get introduced to it for the first time, we sure hope you'll find the app very intuitive, friendly, and productive.

As always, any feedback from our users is appreciated!
I have the old one and love it. I didn't see a link to the old version that i'm running, however i'm concerned about no updates in some time and what that will mean for my current copy. C
th_Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 12.38.15 PM.jpg
ongrats on 2.0.

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Today PhotoBulk has been featured on Product Hunt! And here are 10 free App Store redeem codes for the fastest Macrumors users!

social-pb2-ph-featured.gif

NF4HAYEFW9A4
9FMP4AMRH9HL
MMFWP69WEMEA
EJAAJJYJA6MP
KYTXYHW7M3Y3
APYK3JJ7NAHY
RPMFJ6HLEAMY
TYRF7J6W9RKN
LF6EKNKTM63P
ENAWRP74EH7W

ZapNZs

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2017
MMFWP69WEMEA has been redeemed. Thank you!

This is an awesome App!

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Version 2.0.2.223 for Mac has been released:
  • Improved: the quality of image watermarks;
  • Improved: the quality of the output images when resizing files;
  • Fixed: an issue with corrupted files after editing on some Macs.
Don't forget to update! https://photobulkeditor.com/

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Version 2.0.3.240 for Mac with minor fixes has been released:
  • Fixed: an issue when output images could be corrupted after adding some image watermarks.
  • Fixed: an issue when the TIFF image transparency wouldn’t have been preserved after processing even in cases without converting to another format with no transparency support.
Don't forget to update! https://photobulkeditor.com/

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Meet PhotoBulk Lite — FREE edition of the best watermark software for macOS!

pb-lite-blog.png

With PhotoBulk Lite you can protect any number of photos with a Text Watermark in a single click for free. Also, you can create your own watermark with a variety of settings: choose Font, its Style, adjust the Opacity and the Color of the text, control angle and position of your logo in a live-preview box.

PhotoBulk Lite is available on Mac App Store, also visit our website for more information https://photobulkeditor.com/photobulk-lite.html

CavemanMike

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2013
Does it let you resize to the current folder? (whatever folder contains the selected images)?

(or, must you pick a specific folder)?

CavemanMike

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2013
I just purchased it. When you click 'start', it presents a window where you can select any folder you want. It defaults to the current folder. If you click ok, it creates a sub-folder.

For my work flow, that's ok.

Thanks!

Reactions: allantodd8

allantodd8

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
I just purchased it. When you click 'start', it presents a window where you can select any folder you want. It defaults to the current folder. If you click ok, it creates a sub-folder.

For my work flow, that's ok.

Thanks!
Thank you for the choice of our product! If you will have any questions or suggestions concerning our bulk image editor do not hesitate to contact our Technical Team at support@eltima.com.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.