Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vacay

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
Looking for recommendations for a portable power bank that has the following features:

• USB-C connector and Lightning cable connector
  • The power bank will plug into a wall outlet to charge itself
  • It has integrated lightning and USB-C cables so I don’t have to carry my own cords and cables with me separately
Anything out there that you know of that has the features above?

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Looking for recommendations for a portable power bank that has the following features:

• USB-C connector and Lightning cable connector
  • The power bank will plug into a wall outlet to charge itself
  • It has integrated lightning and USB-C cables so I don’t have to carry my own cords and cables with me separately
Anything out there that you know of that has the features above?

I chose the Ravpower XTREME 26800mAh PD Power Bank with 30W USB-C Output.

This one doesn’t have the features you request but it’s power delivery usb-c and you can use normal usb-a. Mine actually just delivered today and it’s charging up. It’s a brick! At first look I’m really happy with the purchase. Hopefully it holds up. I’m using my apple 29W usb-c wall charger to give it juice.

https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-Portable-26800mAh-Recharged-Nintendo/dp/B01LRQDAEI

Reactions: Enclavean

lykbutta

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
I chose the Ravpower XTREME 26800mAh PD Power Bank with 30W USB-C Output.

This one doesn’t have the features you request but it’s power delivery usb-c and you can use normal usb-a. Mine actually just delivered today and it’s charging up. It’s a brick! At first look I’m really happy with the purchase. Hopefully it holds up. I’m using my apple 29W usb-c wall charger to give it juice.

https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-Portable-26800mAh-Recharged-Nintendo/dp/B01LRQDAEI

I picked up a refurbished model of that one for 35.99. I love it. Charges my iPad and iPhone up fast as hell

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.