Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IanC

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2005
Essex
Tel said:
I have a Lionhead too, his name is Roj, he has short hair in this picture because it was taken in the summer just after we trimmed his hair back so he would stay cool in the heat. Its grown back now, especially around his head and neck :)
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7426/roj4ni.jpg
Nice rabbit you have there too!

Leo seems to loose his mane during Summer, so we dont have to worry about trimming it or anything like that :)

Tel

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2005
England
IanC said:
Nice rabbit you have there too!

Leo seems to loose his mane during Summer, so we dont have to worry about trimming it or anything like that :)

I think this summer I'm just going to trim his body and leave his mane nice and long for a couple of days :D

Ok, maybe thats a little cruel :p

pubwvj

macrumors 68000
Oct 1, 2004
Mountains of Vermont
500 lbs of serious sow, prodigious pig, perfect porker...

Attachments

• BigPigFoliageSField.jpg
    BigPigFoliageSField.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 97

cgratti

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2004
Central Pennsylvania, USA
Our pets...

6 Jack Russell Terriers, and 1 box turtle who has the run of the house. We also have a ferret and 2 red eared slider turtles that I dont have pictures of handy...

Attachments

• Fif.jpg
    Fif.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 116
  • turtle dog.jpg
    turtle dog.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6708.JPG
    IMG_6708.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 132
  • pups5.jpg
    pups5.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 142

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
Need to remember to take a pic of my sisters Rot'. Taz is the most kind and precious Rot' that one could find.

My sister credits me in finding him at the PG animal shelter when my sister was on the look out for a new member to her family. I just note it after my dog, Chewey, I knew some basics to look for.

I really need to take a pic of the stupid look that Taz has with his tongue hanging straight out - looking for love an affection.

My sister got Taz as "protection" after her home invasion. In my mind, only concern that Taz has for an intruder is that the intruder would be licked to death. :eek:

xfiftyfour

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2006
Clemson, SC
hey! never saw this thread before! glad someone dug it up! here are mine:

bailey_pup.jpg

our first dog, bailey, as a pup.

bailey_older.jpg

here she is a year later (what she looks like now).

ash.jpg

and this is our newest, ash. she's 6 months now, so a little bigger than in the pic, but not too much!

:)

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2004
Fezwick said:
Here is my duck, Jasper. I've raised him since he hatched from his egg about a month ago.

I'm trying to get him to say "Aflac." But no luck yet. :)

Awww... ducks are so cute. There was this dude in my dorms 2 years ago who was raising a little yellow duck in secret.

Are ducks trainable? Where does Jasper live? In a cage or indoors?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.