Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macOS Lynx

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2019
Here's the desktop's wallpaper. I found this on Reddit one day and fell in love. Running Windows 11.

Screenshot 2021-07-11 154003.png

...and here's my MacBook. Same scenario as the wallpaper above. Running on Monterey.
Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 5.33.59 PM.png

tokenmacdude

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
It was awfully nice of Montreal to win Game 4 so Tampa could win it at home.
I would've rather had the sweep, but it was nice to win it all in front of the fans. At least this time, the players will get at least one day with the Stanley Cup - last year, the pandemic cut that out. Boat parade tomorrow, but I don't think Stammer will attempt to throw the Cup from one boat to another ?

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
Sure. It's me again. How are you all doing.. Let's see how long this setup lasts.

+ I know the author's name when I see. I have a DVD somewhere with 4 or so of his wallpapers before PixelGirlPresents closed its doors.
Edit Breathe Easy by headvoid
Wallpaper that I modified using Pixelmator Pro. The filename was Adobe ImageReady-xxxx because I restored my wallpaper collection with DiskDrill which put my files like that or similar style.
I gotta give it to DiskDrill.. it's a dangerous program because it was able to get back files that I had deleted years ago on hard disks that I secure formatted using Disk Utility. It's also a good program for the likes of me who just can't keep his finger off the "F*** it"-button.

+ uBar 4.1.8
+ SimpleFloatingClock with custom clock face by yours truly and the Mac app called Sleeve - by Replay Software showing my music playing this early morning.
- no special theme
- no special icons

Thanks a lot, Apple! :p

screenie.jpg

Last edited:

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
...and here's my MacBook. Same scenario as the wallpaper above. Running on Monterey.
View attachment 1804982
Not sure if this is the place to ask... but could you share the MacBook wallpaper? If this petitions are forbidden please let me know.

I absolutely love your desktop. Not sure if you could share that wallpaper, but at least could you share how can I achieve that glossy Apple Icon on the top left of the Menu Bar? Also, what’s that little Finder Icon on the top right? Thank you!

Again, if this questions are forbidden on this threads just let me know and I will delete it.

Reactions: iAssimilated

iAssimilated

Contributor
Apr 29, 2018
the PNW
Not sure if this is the place to ask... but could you share the MacBook wallpaper? If this petitions are forbidden please let me know.

I absolutely love your desktop. Not sure if you could share that wallpaper, but at least could you share how can I achieve that glossy Apple Icon on the top left of the Menu Bar? Also, what’s that little Finder Icon on the top right? Thank you!

Again, if this questions are forbidden on this threads just let me know and I will delete it.

These questions are totally allowed! Unfortunately though, I cannot answer them. ?

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK

Hi Populus... glad you like...

Apple icon top left is applied through Photostickies (app store)

Running app top right is via Focus app

Reactions: Populus

Hustler1337

macrumors 68000
Dec 23, 2010
London, UK
Last edited:

magedg2

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2022
Reactions: Populus
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.