Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Makai747

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Hi,

The other day i saw a programme that showed a fashion photographer with his EOS 1dMKII hooked up to his Macbook with a firewire cable at a location shoot. The software he was using showed a full screen preview of each picture he took automatically.

I thought he may be using EOS Capture that comes free with the EOS viewer software, however, when i hooked up my EOS 1dMkII the capture software just shows small thumbnail images for each shot you take rather than automatically showing each shot in full-screen mode (I have to double click the thumbnail to view a larger image which is time consuming).

I dont see anything within the options to have EOS Capture preview each picture in full screen mode.

Does anyone know what this software was that the photographer was using?

I have a Macbook 2.0ghz with 2gb RAM.

thanks in advance

LJ

Makai747

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Ha ha.

Yes i was.....or rather my girlfriend was. It's quite interesting to see how the pro's go about things on location.

Well observed

LJ

Makai747

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Shecky

I think you may be right.

Will get the trial version and see.

Many thanks for your time in finding a link for me.

regards

LJ

eb6

Cancelled
Sep 7, 2006
Makai747 said:
Ha ha.

Yes i was.....or rather my girlfriend was. It's quite interesting to see how the pro's go about things on location.

Well observed

LJ
I watch that show too with my wife. Nothing to be ashamed of :p

cookie1105

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2006
London, UK
:) :D :) So nice to know there are other people out there, who watch these trashy shows with their girlfriend/spouse, just so that they can observe the photographers. Brilliant!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.