Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spaceboots06

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 13, 2009
The Rotten Apple
I can't really say much here. Just look at the picture. One moment Photoshop was working fine, the next moment all of the colors were wildly off. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks!

2el71mx.png

Edit: There's a link to the picture above in a timg tag but it's not loading for some reason; here's the direct link.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2el71mx.png

joro

macrumors 68020
Jun 11, 2009
Virginia
I can't really say much here. Just look at the picture. One moment Photoshop was working fine, the next moment all of the colors were wildly off. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Check your Color Settings setup screen, you might just need to get rid of the profile and start over. There should be a "default" color profile but I don't know off the op of my head which one it is.

spaceboots06

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 13, 2009
The Rotten Apple
Check your Color Settings setup screen, you might just need to get rid of the profile and start over. There should be a "default" color profile but I don't know off the op of my head which one it is.

Thanks! It was on something called Generic American Profile or something. Had to change it to Monitor Profile. I guess something happened because I'm using my external monitor.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

joro

macrumors 68020
Jun 11, 2009
Virginia
Thanks! It was on something called Generic American Profile or something. Had to change it to Monitor Profile. I guess something happened because I'm using my external monitor.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

You're quite welcome, glad I could help! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.