Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dgtl887

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2016
India
Hi,

I had thought I'd get to stay home and watch this one in it's entirety, but things seem to be working out otherwise.

Does anyone know how long these events usually run ? Also how long after it's over do they post it on Youtube so people can watch the whole thing again ?

Dave245

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2013
They usually last around 2 hours, however be mindful that this year they are holding the event at the new Apple campus so they can take as long as they want, they don't have to book a time slot like at other places.

Reactions: 44267547

titrau

Suspended
Aug 16, 2017
Here how event start times

1/ Openening talk 30 minutes

Tim = Hello , great, nice to see all here today
after that production talk and talk

2/ New iphone 30minutes

Tim/Fereghi = talk and discuss new product

3/ New apple watch 20minutes

4/ New apple tv 20 minutes

5 / pricing and thanks you fans 15 minutes

6/ Finished
Tim = Thanks you all of you and hope everybody love new iphone
make sure buy for everyone in your family 1 if you can:);):);)

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hi,

I had thought I'd get to stay home and watch this one in it's entirety, but things seem to be working out otherwise.

Does anyone know how long these events usually run ? Also how long after it's over do they post it on Youtube so people can watch the whole thing again ?

Generally under two hours. But This year might be slightly different based on the Venie and tenth anniversary iPhone launch.

titrau

Suspended
Aug 16, 2017
Its anniversary for SJ , so i believe apple prepare big memory for him ,
they might called Madona or T swift come for opening ...also Mark Zkburg and Bill come , all famous people should attend .....

:):):apple::apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.