Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

radiohed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
Portland, ME
I am considering buying a Samsung TL240 digital camera which has built in wifi. I am trying to find out if wifi camera allow you to upload photos directly to iPhoto using wifi. The camera specs mention the ability to upload images to the web and to email but it is very vague as to whether you can upload images to a mac using iPhoto. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

emorydunn

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2006
Austin Texas
It all depends on whether the camera shows up as a drive over wi-fi. So in other words if the camera shows up over WiFi the same way it does over USB then yes, it should work.

Samsung may also have some software than facilitates this process, but you'd have to look into that as I have no idea.

radiohed

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
Portland, ME
Thanks for the input. I think I am leaning toward buying an eye-fi card and a new camera that is compatible. I know that you can upload to itunes with the eye-fi, plus it gives me a lot more camera models to choose from. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.