Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoGoSamGo

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
I was very happy to recieve my copy of Cs3 Extended in the mail today which I purchased two weeks ago for $300 (student discount :D). Didn't have anytime today to actually sit down all relaxed to mess around with it, but I have a lot of that tomorrow and espically Thursday through the weekend. Now just like software I use in Film, I'm trying to learn as much about it as possible to try and now the software in and out. What would the best way be to learn about this software other than myself playing around with it (I'm going to be doing a lot of that). Are there any books out that are helpful anyone can recommend. One thing I found was a DVD for it on Adobe which cost $100, which seems pretty pricey, but who knows it could be worth it. Any suggestions would be great, this will be my first photo editing software which will also help a lot with Film once I learn how to use it though :-/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.