Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maguire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
Help please! A friend recorded some movies of her grandson on her canon SD1100 digital elph and when they play back they play back in FAST FORWARD mode. How we can get the movies to play back in normal mode?

Thanks in advance!

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
Help please! A friend recorded some movies of her grandson on her canon SD1100 digital elph and when they play back they play back in FAST FORWARD mode. How we can get the movies to play back in normal mode?

Thanks in advance!

You could use a program like iMovie to slow them down but your probably gonna loose the sound.
I have a SD750 (close to the same thing) and I've never had that problem.
Make sure your choosing 'play' instead of FF. I know it sounds silly but just double check your pressing the play button.

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
After my last post I was thinking about it and I bet your taking the videos in TIME LAPSE mode. Make sure you have it set to VIDEO. If you need help changing the settings let me know. :)

Maguire

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
After my last post I was thinking about it and I bet your taking the videos in TIME LAPSE mode. Make sure you have it set to VIDEO. If you need help changing the settings let me know. :)

How do I check that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.